Monday, May 21, 2012

GMA Stars

http://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/stars/jennylynmercado/overview#list

Jennylyn Mercado

The original StarStruck Sole Female Survivor, Jen has gone through many changes in front of the camera. From the sweet girl on the cast of Joyride, she has blossomed into a strong woman, ever poised and ready to face the world in her own terms. Now trying her hand at hosting via Showbiz Central, we see yet another side of this multi-faceted actress.


Claim to fame:
She's the first Female Survivor of GMA's artista search, StarStruck.

Unforgettable moment:
She says of her <i>Extra Challenge</i> experience, "A lot! Passing the rope bridge (that's 180 feet), bonding with the snakes, super dami!"

On the spot:

Why did you enter showbusiness?
"To have experience, exposure, and to help my family."

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
"When I joined Starstruck."

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
"To be a dancer, hehehe!!!"

What do most people don't know about you?
"Masungit, tahimik."

What are you most proud of?
"My voice and how I carry myself."

What do you value most?
"My family and the people close to my heart."

What do you want to achieve?
"I want to have a concert and stay in this business."

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
"Strive hard, persevere, always ask for the guidance of the Lord, plus be nice to all and LOVE your work."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home